(6,598 bytes) 2017-10-06 15:00
Description: Fix spelling errors.
* allows to -> allows <verb>ing
Author: Bas Couwenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
@@ -103,7 +103,7 @@ private:
"spectrum associated with each pixel is a linear combination of pure"
"materials in the recovery area, commonly known as endmembers. Endmembers can"
"be estimated using the VertexComponentAnalysis application.\n\n"
- "The application allows to estimate the abundance maps with several algorithms :\n"
+ "The application allows estimating the abundance maps with several algorithms :\n"
" * Unconstrained Least Square (ucls)\n"
//" * Fully Constrained Least Square (fcls)\n"
" * Image Space Reconstruction Algorithm (isra)\n"
@@ -74,7 +74,7 @@ private:
"The list of features and the syntax of muParserX is available at .\n\n"
"As opposed to muParser (and thus the BandMath OTB-application ), "
- "muParserX supports vector expressions which allows to output multi-band "
+ "muParserX supports vector expressions which allows outputting multi-band "
"Hereafter is a brief reference of the muParserX syntax\n\n"
@@ -141,7 +141,7 @@ private:
"The application searches locally for the displacement between a reference"
" image and a secondary image. The correspondence is evaluated for each "
"pixel, based on a pair of local neighborhood windows. The displacement "
- "evaluated can be 1D (along lines) or 2D. Parameters allows to set the "
+ "evaluated can be 1D (along lines) or 2D. Parameters allow setting the "
"minimum and maximum disparities to search (both for horizontal and "
"vertical directions). A winner-take-all approach is used to select the "
"best match. There are different metrics implemented to evaluate the "
@@ -163,7 +163,7 @@ public:
void SetPickingEnabled( bool );
- * This allows to set the fallback behaviour for picking
+ * This allows setting the fallback behaviour for picking
void SetPickingDefaultStatus( bool );
@@ -32,7 +32,7 @@ namespace Wrapper
/** \class CompositeApplication
* \brief This class is a base class for composite applications
- * This class allows to create & store internal applications with the same logic
+ * This class allows creating & storing internal applications with the same logic
* as parameters. You choose the application type to create, you choose an
* identifier (alphanumeric string), and you can give a short description.
* Later, you will refer to this application using the identifier. In the
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ namespace Wrapper
* \brief Parameter class acting as a proxy to a different parameter
* The target parameter of this proxy is defined as a pair of a group parameter
- * containing the target and the targets key. It allows to define proxies on
+ * containing the target and the targets key. It allows defining proxies on
* parameters that may be themselves replaced by a proxy
* \ingroup OTBApplicationEngine
@@ -128,7 +128,7 @@ Archives generated with Makeself can be
* _--keep_ : Prevent the files to be extracted in a temporary directory that will be removed after the embedded script's execution. The files will then be extracted in the current working directory and will stay here until you remove them.
* _--verbose_ : Will prompt the user before executing the embedded command
- * _--target dir_ : Allows to extract the archive in an arbitrary place.
+ * _--target dir_ : Allows extracting the archive in an arbitrary place.
* _--nox11_ : Do not spawn a X11 terminal.
* _--confirm_ : Prompt the user for confirmation before running the embedded command.
* _--info_ : Print out general information about the archive (does not extract).
@@ -69,7 +69,7 @@ class ProjectionBarWidget;
* \ingroup OTBMonteverdiGUI
* \brief ProjectionBarWidget widget class.
- * This Widget allow to change the zoom level of the current selected projection.
+ * This Widget allows changing the zoom level of the current selected projection.
class OTBMonteverdiGUI_EXPORT ProjectionBarWidget : public QWidget
@@ -63,7 +63,7 @@ find_program(ZIP_EXECUTABLE NAMES 7z 7za
#set CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to be the current source directory.
-# This will allow to include all cmake files without full path and .cmake extension!
+# This will allow including all cmake files without full path and .cmake extension!
#include superbuild_macro for get_version()
@@ -64,7 +64,7 @@ private:
"This application can be a preliminary step for an object-based analysis.\n\n"
"It generates a vector data file containing the regions extracted with "
"the MeanShift algorithm. The spatial and range radius parameters allow "
- "to adapt the sensitivity of the algorithm depending on the image dynamic "
+ "adapting the sensitivity of the algorithm depending on the image dynamic "
"and resolution. There is a step to remove small regions whose size "
"(in pixels) is less than the given 'minsize' parameter. These regions "
"are merged to a similar neighbor region. In the output vectors, there "